If you have dental insurance, we are willing to work with you to see that you get the maximum benefits from your policy.
Most dental insurance companies cover a certain percentage of the fee for a root canal, but there are companies that do not cover the procedure at all. Most policies have a yearly deductible and a maximum limit per family member. It is important to find out what portion of the treatment fee your particular policy will cover before we begin treatment. We can assist you with this.
If you have dental insurance, your estimated out-of-pocket expense is due at the time of service(s). If you do not have dental insurance or for services not covered by insurance, we accept credit cards, HSA Cards, and CareCredit®. If you have any payment or billing questions, please call the office at (614) 882-8000.
We accept the following methods of payment:
- Personal Check
- CareCredit® Payment Plans (see below)
CareCredit® Payment Plans:
- No interest for:
- Under $200 no interest for the first 27 days
- $200-$500 6 months interest free
- $500-$999 6- or 12-month option
- Low interest for:
- Treatments greater than $1000
- Ideal for co-payments, deductibles, and treatment not covered by insurance
- No annual fees
Applying is easy and takes just a few moments!
- Complete a short application
- Provide 2 (two) forms of identification
- Receive a response within seconds
For more information or to apply online prior to your appointment, follow the link below: